新加坡六合彩开奖直播's India team has a long and successful track record in advising some of India's largest companies - and most successful high net worth individuals - on their international activities. This track record also extends to assisting businesses from across Europe, the Middle East and North America with their India-related operations.
Our position as one of the world's top advisers to Indian businesses has been recognised by the Indian Business Law Journal, which described 新加坡六合彩开奖直播 as a leading international law firm for India-related work.
Our full-service team is drawn from across our global offices and provides coverage in many of the jurisdictions considered key for Indian businesses, such as the UK, Germany, Dubai, Singapore, China, Canada and France. The team not only consists of lawyers providing a complete range of corporate and private capital legal and tax services, but also includes specialists in the sectors in which Indian companies have been most active, namely advanced engineering, tech, life sciences, energy, resources and hospitality and retail.
In particular, 新加坡六合彩开奖直播's India team has significant experience in advising Indian corporates and financial institutions on public and private M&A, equity capital markets (AIM and Main Market IPOs and secondary fundraisings), joint ventures and collaborations, banking and finance, IP/IT and commercial transactions and real estate transactions. We're recognised as the number one firm for AIM IPOs (AIM Advisers Rankings guide 2016), and have been involved in over 40% of the AIM IPOs of Indian trading companies - and continue to act for a number of those companies. We also work closely with our firm's leading private capital team to offer Indian promoters and their families with a broad range of private client services.
Members of our India team regularly travel to India, making and maintaining connections with local law firms and advisers, business leaders, financial institutions and government and keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the Indian business landscape. We use this knowledge to advise our Indian clients on the latest opportunities in their global markets and our international clients on how they can best participate in India's growth story.
Spending such a significant amount of time on the ground and working on India-related matters means that our relationships with Indian professional advisers are carefully selected, such that they serve as an extension of our team. In working with us, you'll have access to some of the best advisers in India - combined with our added resources and over 20 years' experience of doing business there.
Members of our group also maintain strong connections with the Indian business community through ongoing local outreach and participation in various trade associations. Our immersion in the Indo-Canadian and Indo-UK business communities has enabled us to gain a multi-faceted understanding of India's cultural and commercial environment.
We know what Indian clients want and expect from their overseas counsel: great service, top-tier, city-quality advice and increased cost certainty with people who have the skills, experience and connections to help international businesses successfully enter a territory where local knowledge and expertise is essential. 新加坡六合彩开奖直播 delivers on all counts.
Our client service highlights include advising:
- State Bank of India on a variety of banking matters
- Mortice Limited, an AIM-listed security and facilities management company, on its acquisition of UK-based Office & General Group Limited
- Jaguar Land Rover on a broad spectrum of legal matters
- A leading UK travel IT company on its acquisition of a software testing operation in India
- Greenko Group plc on the $250-million sale of its Mauritius-registered operating subsidiary, Greenko Mauritius
- Eicher Motors on its acquisition of Harris Products Ltd, a market-leading motorcycle design and build business
- Mahindra on cross-border M&A
- Tube Investments of India Limited, part of the Murugappa Group, on its acquisition of Sedis
- Delta Magnets, a Mumbai-based magnet manufacturer, on its acquisition of MMG Magdev Limited and MMG India Private limited - two subsidiaries of TT Electronics plc
- Philips Electronics in its attempt to acquire a Bombay Stock Exchange-listed automotive parts manufacturer
- JSW Energy Limited on its acquisition of CIC Energy Corporation, a listed Canadian company
- Patni Computer Systems Limited on its $200-million partnership agreement with the UK FTSE phone provider The Carphone Warehouse
- Lalit Hotel Group on cross border M&A
- Essar on its UK commercial contracts
- Saksoft Solutions Limited in relation to its corporate activities in Germany and the UK
To learn more about how we can help you either expand your business or interests outside of India or pursue your commercial interests in India, please contact Anurag (Ragi) Singh or Sunil Kakkad.